Loot Pursuit: Tulum
Stop that thief! The term ‘calculating’ takes on a new meaning when you put your math skills to the test protecting rare artifacts from pesky looters enlisted by Ladrone, the master thief featured in the award-winning game Mayan Mysteries.
Dig-It! Games presents Loot Pursuit: Tulum, a fun, skills-based math game designed for 5th, 6th and 7th graders. Players team up with Team Q to protect rare artifacts from the Maya site of Tulum in Mexico by reclaiming them from looters before they can be sold on the black market. Players must use all their knowledge of Number and Operations in Base Ten to solve math problems and collect ancient artifacts, which they can learn more about in the Loot section. But get it wrong, and a rare artifact might be lost forever!
• Realistic, high quality graphics and an easy to use interface
• Test your math fluency against the clock with problems designed specifically for students in grades 5-7
• Learn about the ancient Maya
• Skills-based learning
• Content aligns to Common Core State Standards
• Randomized problems allow for infinite replay