Interested in Game-based Learning?
If you are… We welcome you to join other early adopters and Edtech innovators where you can engage game designers behind the scenes, provide feedback, share your case studies and learn more about digital game based learning.
What is involved?
Members are volunteers and can be teachers, education administrators, and parents.
Each member can participate in various activities.
- Get early access to Dig-It! games to pilot in your
classroom at your school.
- Participate in design feedback ‘virtual meetups’ with
our game designers as we step through our design
- Become a content contributor where your expertise,
lesson plans and knowledge can become part of our
- Promote your game based learning activities in the
network and through other media networks collaborating
with Dig-It! games.
- Share your case studies with others on lessons
learned through our pilots and other game-based
As a member you will receive the following benefits:
- Access to Dig-It! Games knowledge network on
game-based learning activities.
- A free personal term-based license to teachers for
all of our Dig-It! games.
- Membership in our online community network with
other like minded professionals.
- Teachers get an annual subscription to One free game
of their choice for use in their classroom for up to 150
students based on participation points earned.
- Special access to Dig-It! events.
- Become a star with your name in lights on the game
credits screen based on your participation in the design
or play-testing of games.
Become a Member Today and Get A Free Game.