- Dig-It! Games Launches Roman Town Video Trailer Contest
- Dig-It! Games™ Stops by GRRLTech After School Club
- Dig-It! Games™ Featured on Cover of Baltimore’s Child
- Students Visit Dig-It! Games™ for a Day
- Posh Seven Magazine Interviews Suzi Wilczynski
- Loot Pursuit: Pompeii™ Named Top Teacher Pick by Scholastic
- MayaNumbers™ Listed as Best Math Game for Middle Schoolers
- Mayan Mysteries™ Included in T.H.E. Journal Article
- USA Today Insert on Classroom Technology Features Dig-It! Games™
- eSchool News Features Suzi Wilczynski as Contributor
- The Gazette Interviews Dig-It! Games™ Team
- Bethesda Now Visits Dig-It! Games™ Open House
- EdTech Digest Features Suzi Wilczynski, Founder of Dig-It! Games™
- iPhone Mom Features Loot Pursuit: Pompeii™
- Tech & Learning’s EdTechTicker Includes Loot Pursuit: Pompeii™
- District Administration Industry News Includes Loot Pursuit: Pompeii™
- AppAdvice Calls Loot Pursuit: Pompeii™ a Thrilling Roman Adventure
- eSchool News Includes Mayan Mysteries™ as Inspiring Social Studies App
- Mayan Mysteries™ Added to GEBD
- Tech & Learning What’s New
- Bethesda Row Blog Dig-It! Games™ New Location
- Tech & Learning Newest Educational Apps
- Sylvan Learning Featured App
1. What information is collected and how collected information is used
We collect personally identifiable information, such as your name and e-mail address, when you answer our questionnaires, enter contests, fill out the registration page, send us feedback, post in our forums, chat rooms or message boards or otherwise provide such information. This information is used to fulfill your requests for products and services, for personalization services, and it allows us to contact you, such as when sending our news releases, e-newsletters, to tell you if you have won one of our contests, and other communications, to improve our services, and conduct research. Additional demographic information (like your age or profession) collected helps us to customize your experience and develop new features that are most relevant to our users. Online surveys and contests are also instances in which we may ask users for contact information (such as their e-mail address).
When you interact with the site it allows us to learn more about you and enhance your experience with our products. We may collect and store statistics and other information about the online activities of our visitors on an aggregated basis. We use your IP address (which is the automatic number assigned to your computer when you surf the Web) to help diagnose problems with our servers, and otherwise administer the Site.
2. Policy for Children Under 13
Children’s privacy is of major concern to us.
- Information Collection and Use: We do not store and use online contact information, such as e-mail addresses, without parental permission, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity, except as permitted by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, such as a one-time response to a child’s e-mail. We do not collect information from children unless they register. The information we collect during registration is name, email address, birthday or birth year. We may share a child’s contact information with third parties to the extent reasonably necessary to: protect the security and integrity of our site; take precautions against liability; respond to judicial process; or to the extent permitted under provisions of law, to provide information to law enforcement agencies or for an investigation related to public safety.
- Offline Contact Information: We do not collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent.
- Third Party Disclosures: We do not disclose to third parties or provide the ability to post or otherwise distribute children’s contact information without prior parental consent.
- Review, Editing, and Deletion: Parents can review, edit and delete information relating to their child.
- Collection Limits: We do not require a child to provide us with more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in an activity as a condition of participation.
3. Cookies and Other Tracking Methods
4. Public Forums
The site may, at some time, have chat rooms, forums, and/or message boards available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Our Site requires you to opt-in to receive certain information from us. We also provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving any future communications from us. If you want to remove your information from our database and not receive future communications or registration-required service(s), please send us an email by clicking here or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and type “unsubscribe” in the subject line.
7. Changing/Deleting your information
You may change or modify information previously provided to us. Click here to send an email to email@example.com, type “change my info” in the subject line and type the change in the text of the message. To remove your name from our database please send us an email by clicking here or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, and type “remove from database” in the subject line.
8. Contacting Us
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or concerns regarding this statement, the practices of this site, your dealings with this Web site, or Dig-It! Games or any of our products, please contact us at:
Phone: 1-877-21DIGIT (1-877-213-4448)
Privacy Dig-It! Games™, LLC
4402 Elm St.
Chevy Chase, MD 20815